Rich Correll - Principal
With over 28 years of commercial real estate experience as an appraiser, broker, and consultant, Rich can provide solutions across a wide span of endeavors.
- Some career highlights include:
- Development of Valuation Solutions for Complex Assets, such as Sports Related Going Concerns, Reuse Assets, and Distressed Going Concerns.
- Author of The Market Analysis and Valuation of Self Storage Facilities.
- Created the largest and fastest growing Mobile Home Park Brokerage practice in the Midwest.
- Formed Correll Commercial in 1991 at the age of 27.
Mike Schlemmer - Senior Associate
With over 25 years of experience in commercial banking, development, and brokerage, Mike brings a unique set of skills as an associate commercial appraiser and broker.
- Some career hightlights include:
- Experienced as a retail developer.
- Owner of multiple car wash facilities.
- Expert in Special Use property Valuations - Churches and Service Stations
- Portfolio Valuation for Estate Disposition